To perform a domain transfer for .com, .org, and .net domains kindly follow the steps outlined below.
- Ensure the domain is unlocked. This is done by un ticking the "Registrar Lock" option on the domain and saving changes.
- Get the Authorisation code (commonly known as EPP code). The EPP code is requested from the current domain registrar.
- Once you have the EPP code select the domain in the billing system and then click on the option “Transfer”.
- Edit the nameservers and then enter the EPP code.
- Finally with the “Send confirmation Email” option selected click on “Yes" to transfer the domain.