How to create email signatures In Outlook 2010
Here are the steps to add signatures in Outlook 2010.
- Click the Office button, and the go to Outlook > options. The Outlook Options dialogue box will be displayed.
- Now click the Mail option located in the left side menu, and locate the create and modify signatures for message option in the right side main window.
- Now click the Signatures button located in front of the create and modify signatures for message option.
- The Signatures and Stationary dialogue box will be displayed, now in order to add new signatures, click the new button.
- Then add your signature˘s text under the Edit signature text area and click the OK button.
- Now your personal signature will appear at the end of every email you send. Enjoy!