- Click “Tools”, then “Options”. This will open the “Options” dialog box .
- Click on the “Mail Format” tab, and then click on the “Signature” button. This will open the “Signatures and Stationery” dialog box.
- Click “New”, then write the name for the signature.
- In the text area, type your signature. To change fonts or font sizes, add bold or italics etc, simply use the buttons and drop down boxes above the text area.
- Click “Save” when you are finished.
To make your signature automatically appear when you type a new email, or reply to an email then do the following
- In the “Signatures and Stationery” dialog box, you can select your favorite signature for new messages, or replies and forwards.
- Simply use the two drop down boxes in the top right hand corner of the “Signatures and Stationery” dialog box.